October 24, 2011

WEEK OF OCTOBER 24th TO 28st , 2011




KINDERGARTEN NEWS!

We hope you have all had a restful weekend!


This week we will  review the letters that we have studied so far. Your child should be able to recognize letters Aa to Ii with their corresponding sound.
Please help your child print these letters correctly. It might be helpful to practice writing letters with your child in different ways, such as using play dough, salt, and finger-paints!!






Early Dismissal on Wednesday, October 26– The students will be going home at 11:45 to allow teachers to work on the SACS committee recomendations for School Improvement.







We Celebrate The United Nations Day on Friday, October 28. Throughout the week the children will be engaging in various activities that will lead up to our school celebration.





We would like to wish a happy birthday to Elmer Said Hernandez and Naima Nagamba Haidara!!!!whose birthday  is on  Tuesday,October 25th.





“Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”  Chinese Proverbs

                       
Ms.Sophia Lagos K-A          Ms.Valencia Duron K-B

No comments:

Post a Comment